Конференция работает на сервере Netberg

Radeon.ru

Конференция Radeon.ru

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 6 ]  Версия для печати [+]
First, sorry for English but I don't speak Russian. I can somewhat understand Russian by reading it since I'm Bulgarian but I've never learned Russian.

R7 370's official drivers crash 10 times a day for no reason (sometimes while I play WOT, sometimes while just surfing the web without any games running). I tried every possible version on the AMD website, even the hotfixes and nothing changes. I can't play any game with these crashes. So I have 2 questions about the problem:
1. How is the 15.12 driver on radeon.ru any different than the official driver?
2. If there's no difference between the official driver and the one on radeon.ru, how can I find out what's causing the crash? Any logs somewhere on the system?
rado84
Вие сте твърде стар дънна платка ASUS P5N-D чипсет NVIDIA Nforce 750i SLI. Следователно проблемът. Карти R7 370 е несъвместима с чипсет. Тези по-нови и не желаете да работите. Нуждаете Дънна платка чипсет Intel P31 — Intel P45 . И това не е гаранция, че ще работи.
I see. I'm in the process of upgrading my PC and I chose an ASUS B85+ motherboard for the upgrade. Will this video card work with that chipset?

Btw, feel free to respond in Russian, I'll understand it much better than the translation of Google from Russian to Bulgarian. :)
rado84
ASUS B85+S на Chipset Intel® B85 и должна работать с картой R7 370 . Вот только проц ваш Q6600 ей не подойдет . Нужен новый с Socket 1150 http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/processors/c ... 277=25741/
А какая ОС? Может просто попробовать ту ОС в которой нет проблем или найти версию не вылетающего драйвера?
I know about the CPU, I've already chosen that too — i3 4170.
OS is Windows 7. I tried with Windows 8 and 10 but the problem gets worse with these two operating systems.
Новая тема    Ответить  [ Сообщений: 6 ]